Here are a few of the life-changing progress reports from our clients from the last week:
- A woman in her early 30s finds herself a bit surprised, she reports that now that her anxiety is considerably lower and more manageable than ever, her Crohn’s disease isn’t acting up and she is able to eat a meal without the terrifying aftermath (*note: in 2017, we feel it is worth mentioning that the mind and body are connected).
- The family of an elderly woman, paralyzed on the left side of her body after suffering a stroke, reports that she is experiencing: sensations in her arm, movement of her foot, and with assistance was able to stand!
- An elderly man is able to return to his activities of daily living, reporting more motivation, more enthusiasm for taking care of himself and getting back to doing things that are healthy for him. He’s learning how to enjoy life again too.
- A young woman is breaking free of her need to binge eat, she’s feeling stable and more confident; she’s adopted a new set of coping skills and is putting them to practice. She continues to express her gratitude for the changes and improvements she’s finding!
- A couple is finding that they’re managing their lives and their familial relationships very differently. This is translating into less anxiety, and more freedom to enjoy more of life – independently and together!