12 Jul NeuroEmpowerment™: the New Standard in Anxiety and Stress Relief
NeuroEmpowerment™ is the process of reparenting our cells in order to live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives; it was created by Geoffrey A. Cole in 2015.
The primary purpose of NeuroEmpowerment™ is to provide a process for helping people live happier and more fulfilling lives, regardless of our circumstances, through the identification, redirection and intentioned self-entrainment of the areas of our psyche which have developed and function in a manner which is contrary to our ability to be happy and function at our highest level. The secondary purpose of NeuroEmpowerment™ is to improve health at the functional level by providing a process to create the optimal belief systems for overall health, healing, the rejuvenation and/or curing process. NeuroEmpowerment™ utilizes integrative neurofeedback, cognitive behavioral therapy and coaching to provide an evidence-based modality which is successfully performing this process and teaching people how to perform this process on themselves for lasting benefits.
NeuroEmpowerment™ and Identifying Neurological Imbalances
Due to the following facts, the process of NeuroEmpowerment™ has been developed as described below:
1. A person’s neurological systems are directly affected by genetic encoding causing predispositions for imbalances which manifest physically, cognitively and behaviorally which can then lead to any of the disorders outlined in the DSM-V and many physical conditions. Many people are born with imbalanced neurological blueprints. Accordingly, a person’s mind, brain, and neurological systems do not have an optimal pattern to utilize as a benchmark for optimal functioning. These imbalances manifest as anxiety, A.D.D/A.D.H.D, sleep issues, stress, depression and many other behavioral and clinical conditions.
2. Genetics, our environment, our perceptions, our behaviors and actions develop, condition and entrain our neurological systems; especially our autonomic (automatic) nervous system. For optimal functioning, it is vitally important to self-train our autonomic nervous systems and our other neurological systems. It is dangerous to allow genetic, environmental conditions and our belief systems to be solely responsible for our neurological development and function. This especially true of the autonomic nervous system. Many people are stuck in their cyclical maladaptive patterns as a direct result of following these sudden, strong and unreflective urges and desires to act.
3. In every aspect of our life, especially in training our autonomic nervous systems we need to distinguish needs from wants and likes. The autonomic systems is responsible for bodily functions such as the heart rate, digestion, respiratory rate, pupillary response, urination, and sexual arousal. This system is the primary mechanism in control of the fight-or-flight response and the freeze-and-dissociate response. The autonomic system is constantly changing to give us the automatic functioning we “want-need” based on what we demand over any period of time. Accordingly, if/when we confuse “needs and wants”, our autonomic system will be confused and then provide our automatic functions and responses on the basis that if we do not get what we want, we will not survive.(this requires fine-tuning regarding performance).
4. Accordingly all psychological change is coupled with physiological change and vice-versa.
5. Belief systems play a critical role in the creation, entrainment and use of sensory and motor neurons. The ionic channels are created based on belief systems, which then governs the use of that sensory-motor neuron synapse. Belief systems therefore exist at all levels of our psyche and neurological anatomy. Accordingly, belief systems should be entrained from the top down or as simultaneously in our psyche as possible to allow us to live happier, higher functioning and more fulfilling lives.
6. No one belief system is appropriate for all humans for our whole lives excluding obvious basic physiological needs.
7. True control of neurological responses and function rely on our ability to transcend or fully harness our nature as homo sapiens. We are at our nature, fear-based pack animals. This is not a very happy and fulfilling way to live. Therefore, transcending this nature is paramount for happiness to exist.
The NeuroEmpowerment™ Protocol was created to identify problematic patterns and their causes and then to remove, process and create healthy and optimally functional dynamics for living life at the highest level a person can obtain.